Sponsors Make the Holidays Sparkle!
Due to COVID health concerns all gifts must be delivered to our Distribution Center located at Northgate Mall. Volunteers will come to your vehicle to unload the gifts. We are observing social distancing and wearing face masks as we host this program.
The Distribution Center at Northgate Mall from December 3 - December 13.
The Center's hours are: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturdays 10am-2pm and Sundays 12noon-4pm.
The address of the Distribution Center is: 1058 West Club Blvd. Durham, 27705. The specific location at Northgate is TBD. There are also Share Your Christmas signs as well.
What am I signing up for if I become a Sponsor?
Sponsoring a family for Share your Christmas will be one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll have this year!
- All families referred to the program are Department of Social Services clients who are elderly, disabled or families with children in the home.
- Sponsors must purchase new gift items for the selected families they agree to sponsor.
- Sponsors are asked to spend a minimum of $65 for every person they agree to sponsor. (For example, if you agree to sponsor a family of four, we ask that you spend a minimum of $260 for the entire family on new gift items)
- Sponsors will be provided a complete gift wish list for the family or individual they agree to sponsor.
- Sponsors must deliver gifts to the distribution site at Northgate Mall. The referring social worker will ensure the gifts are delivered directly to the family on behalf of the sponsors.
Sponsors calling the "Share Your Christmas" phone line will be asked how many people or families you would like to sponsor.
The deadline to sponsor is November 30